EmpowerSurvivors is currently booking guests for our upcoming EmpowerSurvivor Zooom program, Conversations With Elizabeth.
Conversations With Elizabeth is a 90-minute program held on Monday evenings, via Zoom, that supports survivors of childhood sexual trauma, promotes mental health, and covers topics of healing, wellness, recovery, etc.
If you are a professional, mental health therapist, holistic health practitioner, attorney for survivors of child abuse, etc. we would love to have you!
Topics we are especially interested in are:
* Internal Family Systems
* Nutritional Health to help with depression
* Healing from sexual trauma
* Family Law & Legal Rights for survivors
* System Regulation
* How to deal with flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, nightmares, etc.
* Different modalities of healing
* Healthy Boundaries
* Toxic relationships
* Borderline Personality Disorder
* Dissociative identity disorder ( DID)
* Sexual health and relationships after rape
EmpowerSurvivors is a Minnesota nonprofit that serves those affected by childhood sexual abuse and trauma. Find out more by visiting our website at www.EmpowerSurvivors.net
Interested individuals can email Elizabeth at EmpowerSurvivors@gmail.com
Please supply your bio, the topic of interest, and why you would make a great guest!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.